- Disclosure Of Personal Data
- The Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
– Your name and organisation that you belong to
– Your contact information including your email address
– Demographic information including your postcode
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- What We Do With The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping and customer data storage.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may from time to time send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided if you have indicated your agreement to receive such communication.
– We may use your details when it is appropriate to create an online website access account for you. Your online website access account will enable you to manage your access to our website and to change your settings.
– From time to time, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail (unless you object).
– We may use the information to customise the website according to your appropriate interests.
- Website Visitor Access
You can access and browse our website without disclosing your personal data (for your data to be anonymous, you would need to disable your cookies).
- Confidentiality & Security
The following types of personal data may be collected and we take steps to keep you data safe:
– Primary Personal Data (your name and contact details)Personal data is kept securely in our database. We have implemented security rules and technical measures to protect your personal data that we have under our control from:
– Unauthorised Access
– Improper Use or Disclosure
– Unauthorised Modification
– Unlawful Destruction or Accidental Loss
All of our employees and those who process data, who have access to and are associated with the processing of your personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our online enquiry forms.
By submitting your information using our online forms, you are agreeing for us using this data so that we can contact you and give you the advice or information that you have requested.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– you will be able to request closure of any website access account we have created for you at any time by emailing us or writing to us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this page.
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us or writing to us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this page.We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
- Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Data Protection
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address provided at the bottom of this page. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address below or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and inform you as appropriate.
- Privacy Support
J Reid Pianos, 184 St Ann’s Road, Tottenham, London N15 5RP
Our opening hours are;
Monday to Friday: 8am – 5:30pm, Saturdays: 10am – 5pm, Sundays: By special appointment only
The nearest tube station is Seven Sisters on the Victoria Line.
Parking space is free and plentiful;
Both on-street and off-street is available for all visitors.
Our telephone number is;
020 8800 6907 (or from overseas +44 20 8800 6907).
Our fax number is;
020 8809 0767 (or from overseas +44 20 8809 0767).
Our email address is; firstname.lastname@example.orgWe welcome all general enquiries, please complete this form at any time or you can call Susan or John on 020 8800 6907 during our opening hours.